Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 2383 times)

steerwood

• View Profile
Merry Christmas
« on: February 23, 2004, 10:57:03 AM »
I have with interest been viewing this site, as i am a MULLAMPY my self, the information that I have for Patrick Richard MULLAMPY born of John and Catherine MONNOCK is that he and Annie Evelyn were born in N.Z. at Auckland, Patrick was born on 3.8.1854, Annie born ??1856, I am Clare born to James Paul Mullampy, who was son to Thomas Francis MULLAMPY,born in N.Z. to John and Catherine MONNOCK, I was so delighted to come across you all, I will be for ever hooked to see what you are all up to, have not had contact with Kerry for a lot of years, could you let her know I am still alive, so looking forward to talking to you again...I have other info of the children born in N.Z. if you are interested, and info of where they settled in Aus.
   Warmest Regards
   Clare

Moira McGivern

• View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 10:00:15 AM »
Hi Clare! Welcome to the clan! I haven't heard from Kerry for some years. I think she's moved from Five Dock and I have no idea where, but I keep hoping she'll see the Forum. I did some research for her on Your John and Catherine's activities here in Auckland some time back. Great to hear from you

Merry Christmas
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 01:19:12 PM »
GREETINGS Clare , Moira & all of the tribal affiliates.......
   I was wondering if we in this part of the World are the only ones up & about !!!!! The folk North of us are either too  frozen....too busy... too happy to have learned all there is to learn about our WONDERFUL family back-ground.....well you guys, how about winding this thing into another gear & let's have a HOOLEY for St Patrick's Day !!!!
   PS . I'm getting back into my old self & am enjoying life...Thanks be to God .
   Kindest Regards to everyone.
   Dan mellamphy NZ

Daniel G Mellamphy
Daniel G Mellamphy

Moira McGivern

• View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 02:55:04 PM »
Hi Dan - I agree. I think the Northerners are hibernating! I would have thought it would be good researching weather myself.It's good to see you in type again! What sort of a hooley should it be, think you?

Merry Christmas
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 01:50:51 PM »
Hi Moira & all....
   How about a ROUND-UP ?????
   It wouldn't be much use trying any of the ould Blarney on our tribe....they know us too well by now.
   But I would welcome a few of those who are sitting on their hands (bums really) & let's keep this thing rolling.... to coin a phrase :"Like a herd of moo-cows across the prairies...."
   Mind you, as kiwis & Aussies we probably see more moo-cows than all the others put together.
   Keep smiling & come & see us  sometime soon.
   Dan

Daniel G Mellamphy
Daniel G Mellamphy